We are looking for an Account Executives to work closely with our Vice President of Corporate to bring our products into new markets. We have a well-established position within Higher Education and are looking for a motivated Account Executive be at the forefront of our growth into other fields.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in an Inside Sales role and understand the art of cold and warm calls- you know how to close deals over the phone.
- You are goal-oriented and metrics-driven, you have a proven track record of building robust pipelines to meet or exceed quota.
- You are technologically savvy and can quickly learn the ins and outs of our solutions in order to do a compelling demo.
- You have experience tracking deals in salesforce or a similar CRM for reporting and forecasting purposes.
- You have strong business acumen with an ability to build and manage great relationships within the recruiting community.
- You are coachable, determined and have a go-getter attitude.
About the Role
- Work with a database of warm and cold leads to target new markets, evangelizing our solutions.
- Grow new business with existing clients and leverage our impressive brand name to build new relationships.
- Qualify and develop sales opportunities, leveraging specialty resources and partners.
- Continuously analyze sales forecasts and appropriately modify based on outcomes.
- We are the market leader in employability solutions. We help companies find talent, we help Higher Ed bridge the skills gap and we help recent college graduates launch their careers. Used by over 40 million students worldwide, our comprehensive suite of products touches the full life cycle of a student. From admission to alumni engagement, Symplicity’s products cover career services, advising, student conduct, campus life as well as housing & residence life. Symplicity is proud to be an equal and diverse Employer. EEO/AAP/M/F/Disabled/Veteran