The Customer Service Team Member (CSTM) is responsible for providing dedicated support for our customers and business partners by processing orders and inquiries. The CSTM will research and resolve issues for our Customers and business partners using order management systems based on established service level agreements.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Provides a single point of contact for Customers. Responsible for receiving phone calls and emails from customers or internal stakeholders and entering them into the Inquiry Database. Customer issues and resolutions must be captured and documented correctly.
- Manage Customer Orders – Create orders as needed to meet Customer Requested arrival dates while minimizing cost to serve.
- Responsible for working with appropriate CCR stakeholders in Sales/Brokers and Product Supply System to resolve issues and provide resolution to customers.
- Evaluate credit requests from customers for damaged and defective cartridges, and issue credits accordingly.
- Evaluate customers expedite requests, determine most cost effective method of delivery to meet customer’s needs, work with distributors to arrange hot shots, work with plants to coordinate next day air shipments, work with courier to move product from one location to another, as needed.
- Understand performance metrics and improve quality, speed, and capabilities to meet or exceed goals.
- Resolve both Cokesmart and VMS customers’ order issues.
- Recognize trends with customers’ orders and issues. Evaluate, suggest, and work with Manager to reduce customer order issues. Recommend systems and process improvements for Product Order Management.
- Ad hoc projects – Assist Product Order Management with special projects as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Education: High School diploma; GED equivalent
- Preferred Level: Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or equivalent work experience
- Years of Experience: 1 year Customer Facing role;1 year Call Center experience.
- Preferred Level: 3 years Customer Facing role; 3 years Call Center experience
- Strong customer service, problem solving, issue resolution, and communication skills.
- Building collaborative relationships with Product Supply System operational staff.
- Knowledge of CCR PSS, Order Management, and Customer Services processes and systems.
- Sense of urgency, detail oriented, and able to provide clear and thorough documentation in the Inquiry Database.
- People in this organization can work from home or in various US and Canada offices, so they must be able to operate independently with minimal daily supervision.
- Express ideas precisely, persuasively and effectively; listens and responds appropriately to Customers and co-workers and all levels of management in an effective professional manner.
- Commitment to and passion for continuous improvement.
- Systems used: SAP, Inquiry Database, Neterprise, Excel and Pivot Tables, SoftPhone, NICE, Merced Dashboard, SharePoint Knowledge Management, Lotus Notes Knowledge database, shared Lotus Notes inboxes, Cimpro, oracle Transportation Management
- Possible types of activities managed: Order entry; Expedited orders; Customer order change request; Customer pick up; Customer credits; Transportation issues; Product cuts; General product information; Over, short, and damaged process.
- Transportation method change: Process order changes based on delivery block reports; Credit hold resolution; Vendor managed inventory; Duplicate, missing, or incorrect orders; Website troubleshooting; Identification and correction of EDI order issues; System uploads for large orders and returns; Website Registration assistance.
- Transportation Pool Schedules: Order scrubbing to adhere to NAOU policies; Item Conversion; Combining two or more orders to ship together; McDonald’s distributor special services
What We Can Do for You
- Large & Connected Network: Ability & exposure to cross-functional connected teams across the country & globe allow you to enhance and maintain global connections that allow us to move faster and learn from others.
- Innovative Technology: We utilize and lead the market with our large supply chain network and state-of-art technology we use each day.