Our Operations team is growing and you’re ready to come in and help us build on what makes us special: our commitment to offering a best-in-class, people-centered experience. As the intersection of our existing support, adoption, and customer success functions, you’ll serve in a cross-functional role within the company, acting as a critical first-line point of contact for both our district partners and internal team.
This role will expose you to various parts of our product and our customer’s implementation journey. You’ll work with our Customer Success team to consult and advise school district administrators on some of their most critical workflows and bring those workflows online. You’ll support district-wide adoption of Informed K12 by monitoring usage data across our partner districts and communicating with district and school staff to ensure a smooth implementation process across all stakeholders. While triaging and resolving customer issues across multiple internal teams, you’ll gain unique insights into our product and have a critical impact on the success of our districts and company.
At its core, this role revolves around people and being able to ask the right questions that uncover the root causes of problems, identifying things our districts might not even be aware of themselves. It’ll require you to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders and feel comfortable learning to navigate inter-team dynamics. Ideally, you want to be a key contributor to your team’s growth, feel empowered to advocate for your stakeholders, and can build the trust of your team to make the right call.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with our Customer Success team to understand complex workflows and successfully transition them to our product, co-leading consultations with key district stakeholders
- Project manage internal and external stakeholder needs, delivering exceptional service and communication, resulting in an all-around, smooth experience
- Manage communication with downstream users with an eye towards building rapport, collecting feedback, and ensuring product adoption throughout our partner districts
- Serve as the first line of support for inbound requests (calls, chats, and emails) from our partner districts, responding quickly to requests and with high-quality solutions
- Troubleshoot product and process-related issues and drive them to resolution, escalating complex root causes to other team members or the engineering team when needed
- Obsess over systems and data integrity in order to accurately monitor account health and ensure key data is kept updated
Who you are: Regardless of your background or experience, if you believe you possess some of these key traits, please apply. We’d love to hear from you!
- Constant Learner: You understand that working on a team means checking your ego at the door. You seek feedback and opportunities to improve your skillset. You not only apply feedback quickly, but you also deliver thoughtful feedback to assist others in their development. You’re solutions-focused and you use the lessons you’ve learned to inform future decision-making.
- Flexible: You understand different situations can have a different set of rules and you feel comfortable operating accordingly. You prefer fast-paced environments where you can think and move quickly, but are able to slow down and adjust your priorities when necessary.
- Desire to Grow: Whether it be going down a Customer Success Manager track, building a career in support, or something else entirely, you have a deep passion for growing a wide range of skills. You might not know where your career will lead you, but you are intentional about what you’ve done and why you’re considering this role.
- Clear Communicator: You build relationships by quickly establishing rapport. Whether it be through written or spoken communication, you know how to clearly and succinctly communicate the right outcomes, while ensuring all stakeholders are on the same page. You ask the right questions, digging beneath the surface to get to the root cause of issues, escalating concerns and feedback as appropriate.
- Detail-orientation: You’re energized by getting things done – accurately and on time. You keep track of multiple projects at one time and use your expertise and context to prioritize your work in a way that best achieves the most impact on the larger picture. You balance collaborating with others alongside managing your immediate responsibilities – making sure to consistently track the accuracy of your work and communicating it to relevant stakeholders.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role and/or product implementations
- Experience working with or in K-12 schools or districts
- Early-stage startup experience, or experience working in an entrepreneurial environment