Position: Demand and Data Analyst
Robert Half helps people find rewarding work and clients find the right talent to grow their businesses, and our goal is to adhere to the highest ethical standards when doing so. This commitment is reflected in our policies and programs that support universal human rights; respect the diversity of our employees, customers and business partners; form the foundation of our philanthropic endeavors; and protect the environment in the communities we serve.
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Demand Analyst for a Remote Opportunity for a company based in Orange County, CA.
- Aggregate demand inputs from various sources
- Review, maintain and update statistical forecasting tools
- Analyze forecast errors and discrepancies for root cause and corrective action
- Support divisional Sales, Inventory, Operations and Planning (SIOP) processes
- Participate in evaluating new technologies to ensure the advancement of technology architecture and data within organization Business Intelligence needs
At Robert Half, we believe that all individuals are entitled to basic human rights, freedoms and standards of treatment. Our Global Human Rights Policy codifies our stance against any form of human trafficking, slavery, child labor, harassment or discrimination.
Apply now for the remote ‘Demand and Data Analyst’ position!
You can also view all of our remote job openings here.