We are looking for a Director of Engineering to join our global workforce building our latest AML SAAS product.
Working on our newest product, a case management systems for AML reporting used within our enterprise fintech customers, you will be responsible for providing growing and leading our Engineering teams.
To lead the platform engineering team in building out the JTM product, growing and retaining our world-class team.
Jumio Transaction Monitoring is the newest product in Jumio’s portfolio and will play a significant part in our future growth. This role will lead a team of globally distributed and talented engineers across the US, Montreal and India.
- Balance building technically advanced solutions and swiftly shipping
- Work with a diverse team of talented ML Engineers, Backend Engineers, Developers in Test, and Product Managers, DevOps.
- Be part of the SMT for Engineering in Jumio
Experience and Qualifications:
- Significant experience in building B2B SaaS products within Fintech,
- Able to take the customers mindset and understand their challenges and how this will impact engineering decisions for Jumio.
- Good understanding of cloud-based systems and design, will have built scalable Java based applications on AWS.
- Passion for learning new things and bringing in new ideas
- Mentoring and coaching other engineers
Great to have Experience and Qualifications:
- Compliance/Risk/AML exposure
- have worked with Streaming such as Kafka, Spark etc..
- Key Characteristics and Attitudes:
In a recent global survey these attributes were valued by Jumio’s in all locations and functions – we firmly believe in hiring for attitude as well as skill.
- Friendly and supportive
- Adaptable and flexible
- Articulate and persuasive
- High IQ and EQ
- Curious and coachable
- Commercially Aware
- Resilient and tenacious
- Big picture and the detail