Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic, and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications, and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek – so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
As an integral member of a sales team, you will work together with the Aftermarket Sales staff to focus on working assigned leads in a timely manner. In this role, you interpret customer needs and proactively engage to assess them fully, actively build business opportunities, and represent Agilent in a variety of sales-oriented tasks. Key traits include collaborating with other sales teams, managing your sales funnel, seeking to grow our business opportunities and drive creative business initiatives. Determine and develop plans to achieve goals and quota/strategies Outstanding organization and CRM record keeping skills are important for this position and enable us to move opportunities through the sales pipeline quickly and increase revenue. You will also provide quick response to customer sales inquiries from the phone, web, and email.
- Responsible for selling company products/systems and services to end-user customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts, primarily through outbound and inbound telephone sales activities.
- Acts as part of a sales team, and supports our Field Sales staff. May act as sole sales representative for assigned territory, industry, accounts, or products. Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
- Focuses on acquiring new customers, retaining and growing existing client relationships. Responsible for closing the sale on systems and products and generating leads. Carries team and/or individual quota.
- Interprets customer needs and proactively acts to understand those needs and identifies solutions to non-standard tasks/queries; actively creates business opportunities, referring more complex leads to others to convert.
- Determines and develops approaches to inside sales assignments to achieve quota/ strategies.
- Leads projects requiring coordination with other teams, functions, and organizations within Agilent.
- Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity.