Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving. This is why our people are at the core of everything we do and are super excited to be on the hunt for world class talent to join our international payments revolution. Want to know more?….Keep reading
About the role…
Our Solutions Consultant’s are responsible for Discovery & Implementation of New customers whilst helping existing customers on upsell/upgrade projects. This means working closely with New Business to understand and validate the proposed solution prior to signing. Once approved, delivering on the mapped-out solution and managing changes that may occur. Our Solutions Consultants are subject matter experts and are crucial in helping customers understand and realise the value of our solution. You would also work closely with our Customer Success team to ensure the customers are setup for success in the first 30/60/90 days and beyond
What will I be doing?
- Work closely with our sales team to maximise sales opportunities by running discovery calls/workshops and tailored product demos that speak to the needs of our users and demonstrate the value of Currencycloud
- Ensure a full understanding of the proposed solution/workflow before a customer is signed
- Ability to consult and guide prospects and customers on how to best use and ingest Currencycloud into their operational workflows and solutions, tailoring each proposed solution according to the customer’s strategic and go-to market plans
- Debug complex issues by developing a deep understanding of APIs
- Help implement Currencycloud into customers and ensure changes to original workflow are understood internally and externally
- Work within an agile framework to deliver implementations with our customers
- Be a customer champion, ensuring their views are represented in the company and driving continual improvement in user satisfaction
- Contribute to our support documents to ensure they’re clear and accurate, and research and write new content to fill any gaps
- Help improve the technical knowledge of our sales team, coaching them on new developments within Currencycloud
- Influence product development by working closely with our product, marketing, and sales teams to collect and digest user feedback
- Maintain a laser focus on quality, with top-notch written and spoken communication
- Keep abreast of our competition, product development, and changes to the ecosystem
I will nail the role if I have…
- 3-5 years working in APIs and integration solutions
- Experience in tech pre-sales process
- Working knowledge of the Payments industry
- Worked in a customer facing role
What do I get in return?
We are now officially a remote first company, so we have adapted our already great benefits package to reflect this.
- Competitive salary
- A day off each month for mental health
- 20 days PTO + mental health days
- Medical healthcare
- Birthday off
- Mental health support service access
- Yoga and Barre classes each week (if wanted)
- Awesome team to work with
- Apple MacBook
- An empowering, inspiring and trusting environment to work in!
If you think you have everything we’re looking for and more, then I would love to hear from you. You’ll need to get your skates on though as I am interviewing immediately.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don’t have to. We’re now a remote first company and understand flexible working. No promises, but we recon if it’s good for you, it’s good for us. We’re all about building workplace for the future here at Currencycloud, we believe in equal opportunities and celebrate diversity.