In this Quality Assurance Lead role, you will oversee the design, development, and implementation of our test automation framework. You will have a large impact as we grow the Chainlink eco-system and ensure we continue to ship the highest quality product. As a key stakeholder, you will be able to influence how we will scale our product in a testable environment and guide decisions that will have an impact on the future and success of a cutting edge product.
- Lead the implementation and adoption of a test automation framework, improved release process, and overall testing plans
- Oversee and develop test cases, plans, and testing procedures
- Create automated tests for new and existing functionality
- Develop test plans and perform multiple types of black-box, white-box, and grey-box testing including functional, system, end to end, load testing, performance testing, data integrity, smoke, regression, and ad hoc testing
- Submit comprehensive defects using our bug tracking system
- Regress and verify defects as needed, record test results, and provide metrics
- Test software applications at all points in the life cycle on multiple environments
- 3+ years proven work experience in Software Engineering, Test, Quality Assurance, or Deployment
- BS degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science or related field
- Strong experience with open-source test frameworks, including CypressJS or Selenium/WebDriver
- Strong experience with build automation technologies like Jenkins, CircleCI, GitHub Actions, etc.
- Experience with AWS, Docker, or Terraform a definite plus
- Experience with Agile-Scrum and other Agile methodologies
- Experience with load testing tools
- Excellent analytical skills to work with developers for troubleshooting and peer review
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with shaping testing culture and socializing best practices.
Overall stack: Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS
POI: This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment