This is a career-defining opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing tech company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure that will power the digital agreements of the future.
In this leadership position as the People Director, you partner with our Head of People on defining and then building the full range of people workstreams at Chainlink Labs. As a key early member of our People team, you will directly influence the growth & scaling of our organization. You will grow and develop the People team (currently at 6 people and expanding rapidly), building a global dream team of high-performance People operators.
We are looking for someone with deep expertise and leadership in HR strategy, people operations, compensation + benefits, and internal events who is seeking a strategic role in a high-growth, incredibly fast-paced company focused on achieving best-in-class employee experience through a culture of continuous improvement. If you have a passion to build a world-class People function, we’d love to hear from you.
- Design and implement people programs across all stages of the employee life-cycle from onboarding through offboarding
- Acts as an advisor/coach across business units providing tailored HR expertise, guidance, and coaching on topics including career development, resource planning, succession planning, and employee relations
- Design, implement and maintain internal policies and processes for our distributed, multinational organization
- Create and lead training programs to up-skill people managers across the organization
- Direct and project manage multiple work-streams across people strategy, compensation, core people operations, and internal events simultaneously
- Mentor, manage and grow the People team
- You have 7+ years of professional experience, with at least 4 in HR (hiring experience not required) in a broad, generalist setting
- You have managed one or more direct reports
- You have owned a wide range of HR disciplines including but not limited to HRBP (Strategy), Comp & Ben, Payroll, People Ops, Internal Events
- You have a track record of success and your career demonstrates progressive growth
- You have experience at a rapidly scaling company
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.