Radiology Partners is seeking a Sourcer to join our talented Physician Recruiting team. The Sourcer will mainly focus their efforts on creating and maintaining physician candidate funnels for various open positions nationwide. This role will be instrumental in Radiology Partners’ physician recruiting success.
Position Duties And Responsibilities:
- Identify and build relationships with physician candidates through various sourcing methods
- Manager multiple searches within assigned region while remaining organized
- Maintain consistent communication over a long period of time with passive candidates
- Strategize different ways to build physician talent pipelines and execute on research, referral generation, talent mapping, events and sourcing campaigns
- Partner directly with Physician Recruiters to become a trusted advisor in sourcing talent
- Contact and build referrals for outreach
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine basic qualifications
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Organize, prioritize, schedule, coordinate and make decisions relating to assigned tasks
- Maintain applicant tracking system reflecting documentation of daily tracking
- Recommend and drive improvements that positively impact talent pipelines
Desired Professional Skills And Experience:
- BS/BA preferred
- 1+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience; physician or healthcare recruiting specific experience preferred
- Very strong customer service orientation, positive attitude, highly self-motivated and change oriented
- Experience sourcing and screening resumes for a particular skill set or background
- Experience engaging and activating passive candidates
- Experience with online and offline recruiting techniques, including social media or digital networking
- Strategic thinking, breakthrough thinking and creative problem solving skills, showing an ability to overcome obstacles
- Patience and ability to excel under pressure, handling multiple requests often with tight deadlines
Radiology Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating and celebrating a culture of belonging and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all teammates.
CCPA Notice: When you submit a job application or resume, you are providing the Practice with the following categories of personal information that the Practice will use for the purpose of evaluating your candidacy for employment: (1) Personal Identifiers; and (2) Education and Employment History.
Apply now for the remote ‘Physician Recruiting Sourcer’ position!
You can also view all of our remote job openings here.