Sony AI America (SAIA) is seeking a highly motivated, self-driven Research Scientist with expertise in deep reinforcement learning (deep RL). We’re currently looking for smart, enthusiastic people who want to join our team of world-renowned researchers as we push the boundaries applying AI in support of human creativity. In this role the successful candidate will apply reinforcement learning and other forms of machine learning to challenging domains like computer games, robotics, and gastronomy. Sony AI America is a remote-work organization – location is flexible.
- Execute research programs applying deep RL to real domains
- Investigate new algorithms and approaches to solving AI problems
- Write code to support research in python
- Write reports and give presentations for internal audiences
- Write papers for, and give presentations at academic conferences
- Work closely with a team of AI researchers and programmers on ambitious demonstration projects
- Requires a Ph.D. in reinforcement learning or equivalent in education and experience
- Must have experience with Python
- Experience designing and debugging neural networks
- Passion for making AI work in realistic domains
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills including the ability to articulate to both technical and non-technical audiences
Apply now for the remote ‘Research Scientist’ position!
You can also view all of our remote job openings here.