Position: Senior Content Marketing Manager
What we’re hiring for: We have really aggressive 2021 goals for our Marketing team. The good thing is we already have a legit plan in place, which is usually half the battle.
We know we have to continue building the Metadata brand and triple down on content. And we need a Senior Content Marketing Manager to help us make this happen.
What we expect you to own and run with:
- Our content marketing strategy; building, executing, and constantly refining it
- Our editorial calendar; creating it, managing it, and making sure it supports our company and marketing objectives
- Writing and promoting really strong content (in every possible format) that keeps our audience coming back for more; like what Drift and Gong… but better
- Making sure our brand personality comes through our content
- Getting as much mileage as we possibly can out of any content we create and repurposing it on the right mediums
- Reporting out on content performance so we know what’s working, what’s not working, and what we need to change
- Staying on top of which topics are audience is interested in and how they want to consume content
- Managing relationships with demand marketers and strong freelancers in our networks so you can build a legit content engine
- Establishing processes that push our entire Marketing team forward
Which boxes you need to check:
- You have 5-7 years of relevant work experience in B2B/SaaS content marketing
- You hate marketing buzzwords just as much as we do; you write like you talk
- You’re ready to work at an early stage, fast-growing startup
- You aren’t expecting for there to be a “how to do your job” playbook waiting for you
- You know how to balance writing for humans vs. writing for Google
- You’re fluent in Google Analytics and using data to show your impact
- You know how to work with teams like Sales, Customer Success, and Product
- You want to continue building your personal brand
- You don’t take yourself too seriously and enjoy a good meme
What we offer:
- Remote position
- Competitive compensation
- Career growth opportunity in a fast-growing company
- Extremely friendly and supportive team
Apply now for the remote ‘Senior Content Marketing Manager’ position!
You can also view all of our remote job openings here.