You’ll be working closely with our systems engineering and design teams to ship a core product that will define the future of the business. Your main task will be developing the web application that will become the “face” of the product and one of the primary modes for data scientists to build/manage their data and pipelines. This includes working on both the frontend and GraphQL APIs.
While your primary focus will be building the product, you’ll also have direct exposure to users and enterprise customers via our open source support channels. At Pachyderm, open source user and customer feedback is a major driver of our product roadmap and we believe that everyone within the company should experience that first-hand.
The long and short of it is, if you’re looking to make a big impact on a small team that works on open source software and delivers an enterprise-grade product, then this role is for you. You can check out our product on github. We offer significant equity, full benefits, and all the usual startup perks.
- Experience with Typescript, React, GraphQL, Apollo, Docker and Kubernetes are a big plus
- A solid understanding of standard web development workflows including Git, CI, and automated testing.
- Ability to plan and estimate tasks and then execute efficiently
- Must have strong communication skills when talking about technical concepts. You’ll need to be able to distill complex design decisions both internally and externally.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for fast-paced, high growth companies