At PrecisionLender we have a team of engineers that strive to build advanced applications and interfaces that allow our customers to focus on what they do best. We put a lot of thought into hiring engineers and you’ll be joining a strong team that looks for individuals that will help elevate the collective group.
PrecisionLender’s Pricing Team is looking for a highly skilled software engineer who enjoys creating frontend user components as much as optimizing backend performance. Individuals will build experiences using modern best practices for performance, accessibility and browser compatibility that match design prototypes provided by UX/Visual designers. With our team being extremely collaborative, we seek an engineer that has a passion for making others around them better and values creating software that has our clients’ best interests in mind.
- .NET 4.6/ .NET Core, C#, SQL, Node.js
- MS SQL Server / T-SQL, Windows Azure SQL
- Source Control (git)
- Cloud Computing (Windows Azure, PaaS and IaaS)
- Azure Cosmos DB (NoSQL)
- Visual Studio Enterprise & VS Code
Other Common Technologies / Concepts:
- Knockout, Vue,
- Jasmine testing framework
- 2+ years of software development experience preferably in the Microsoft stack of technologies
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering or additional experience in the field
- High level of proficiency in at most of our Core Technologies
- Some experience using some form of source control and unit testing
- Experience troubleshooting and taking responsibility for small features, from design to user delivery
- Empathy for the end user and a desire to measure your work by both the customer value and technical quality
- Enthusiasm for the field and professional development/improvement outside the day to day job
We look for engineers that are comfortable working in a team setting as well as working individually under their own responsibility. Regardless of experience level, all of our engineers strive to learn more then they knew yesterday. We pride ourselves on elevating the folks around us. We encourage growth of leadership and communication skills and encourage engineers at all levels of experience to both take ownership of increasingly harder work and to work directly with users on small features and bugs.
Our development process is heavily influenced by Lean Principles and a bias for action and borrows tools from a variety of sources. We challenge ourselves, our tools, and our processes to continuously improve. We talk to our customers early and often, measure completeness from the customer’s perspective, and challenge ourselves to deliver well-engineered software frequently.