Heap is looking for a part-time (20 hr/week) social media manager to own Heap’s social presence and communication across platforms, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and more. This person will be responsible for creating original and engaging social content that expands Heap’s brand reach, delights and grows our audience, develops relationships with customers, prospects, and our wider community, and inspires people to visit our site, download our content, attend our events, and share our posts!
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Marketing, this person will work with stakeholders (particularly our content and design leads, but also demand gen and product marketing) to develop and implement cross-channel social strategies and to measure and report on results.
This is a great position for a hard-working, creative individual willing to design and test new ideas, and who is interested in using their skills to make a large impact.
What you will be doing:
- Create and deliver engaging posts across all social media platforms
- Monitor the social media landscape for key trends (topics, memes) to add Heap’s voice to
- Track social media KPIs, including audience growth and engagement, web traffic, conversion
- Use our social channels to engage with our community and develop relationships with key influencers in our space
- Represent and help grow our brand voice
What we are looking for
- Extreme attention to detail
- Prior experience with social media campaigns
- Ability to work part time
- Excellent collaboration skills
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.