Position: Social Media Manager
Sony Corporation of America (SCA) is seeking a Social Media Manager to run the Sony Brand TikTok and Instagram channels. We are looking for someone who can enhance our brand and authentically interact with the community and build relationships across these platforms. You’ll work with internal teams globally and external agencies and help bring the Sony brand to life in social media.
- The social media manager will be responsible for growing followers on the @Sony Brand TikTok and Instagram channels
- Create, produce, and optimize highly shareable content/stories to drive audience growth and engagement
- Community manage channels to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and Sony Brand
- Work collaboratively with internal cross-functional teams and Sony Group Company businesses to curate branded content
- Collaborate with agency partners to ensure flawless execution of campaigns and activations
- Create impactful social activity that leads to an improvement in brand perception and favorability
- Manage and maintain social programming calendars
- Provide creative direction & copy options for social posts
- Moderate user-generated content in-line with the moderation policy as well as any active marketing campaigns
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the growth of the communities, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of new campaigns and initiatives
- Be on the pulse of social conversation & find opportunities to make social media channels stand out
- Identify trending content opportunities and share with broader audience as appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum 5 years of digital marketing, social media, or community management experience at a creative agency or in-house brand
- Deep understanding of how brands should use social to show up authentically
- Expert in developing social marketing strategies that are native to each channel and that can deliver tangible results, specifically in TikTok and Instagram
- Ability to collect, analyze, and use social data to inform decision making
- At the cutting edge of social trends and culture, knowing how harness them while maintaining brand values
- Experience running influencers campaigns and how they can be used to drive acquisition
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Must have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and video editing tools/software
- Strong experience in creative, marketing, and/or editorial writing
- Knowledgeable of, or curious to learn about, the Sony brand and its group companies, including PlayStation, Sony Pictures, Sony Music, Sony Electronics, and Sony Mobile.
- Please provide examples of social media posts from previous campaigns along with your resume
- All candidates must be authorized to work in the USA
Apply now for the remote ‘Social Media Manager’ position!
You can also view all of our remote job openings here.