Q2 is reinventing the entire banking stack to help our users create the next generation of banking. Our team is responsible for the delivery of an API that is our very own cloud-based, FDIC-approved core and the back office tools that are needed to support this API functionality. We are looking for a highly motivated and determined individual with exceptional technical knowledge and experience to help us lead the charge in a new era of banking as a service to build the customer’s frontend tools to support this product. They should be enthusiastic about solving complex problems with large datasets by providing a simple and flexible interface that provides a high level of security for the end user. This is an exciting new opportunity to work remotely or in one of our many office.
As an Azure full stack Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building robust, high-quality, and scalable solutions that expand and improve our BaaS core platform. You’ll be part of a team reinventing how the user interacts with our product. The ideal candidate should be motivated by driving innovation in how the team develops new code as well as leverages opens source and third-party tools to deliver inventive solutions to our customers in a robust and agile method.
- Design, implementation, and maintain products using c# .NET Core, JS Framework and other modern technologies
- Using the SCRUM framework, work as a team to design, implement and maintain a new frontend and API surface to the banking solution. This will include the development of JS based frontend and the backend business logic, via API, to deliver a rich featured product to the customer with highly maintainability and expandability. This includes the development of automated testing and automated deployment needs.
- Work as a team member to develop and improve the development methods to ensure a highly productive team and development environment
- Work closely with other engineers, designers, and management teams to rapidly build, iterate, test, and deploy new features and products and maintain a high-quality robust code base and testing automation repository
- Improve and scale the existing products and tools
- Launch new projects from ideation to completion
- Monitor and reduce cybersecurity product risk
- 5+ years of c#, or other professional programming experience
- Strong experience in full-stack development from spec/concept to UI implementation and back-end development
- Experience in Azure
- Experience with relational SQL databases
- Strong experience with cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience working closely with design and PO individuals/teams