As our Events Host, you will be representing the Chainlink Network across our digital channels; specifically, YouTube. You will identify exciting Chainlink ecosystem projects and trending industry topics, as well as host events, AMAs, podcasts, and Clubhouse rooms. You’ll engage industry leading Founders, CEO, CTOs, Developers, and others to discuss, debate, and push the conversation forward.
We are looking for someone who has great communication skills, professional presence, passion for learning about the space. If you enjoy discussing trending topics with thought leaders and being the face of one of the fastest-growing tech companies, we would love to have you on our team!
- Develop Chainlink programming (currently virtual with possibility of being in person in the future) into the leading standard for high quality and engaging events
- Build Chainlink into the definitive resource for quality blockchain industry content
- Increase growth and engagement of the Chainlink channels such as YouTube, Clubhouse, podcasts, etc.
- Identify creative new ways to engage our community using video and audio content
- Create engaging content that engages your audience; Plan your show by research the topic under discussion, sketch out questions for guests, scheduling the event
- Passion for the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better; an understanding of the blockchain ecosystem is required
- Experience interviewing, public speaking, etc.
- Enjoy working on multiple projects at the same time and prioritizing work based on designated deadlines
- Minimum 2+ years of event/meeting management (live and/or virtual) experience with client-facing communication
- Able to lead the events in a confident, timely manner and ensure everything is running smoothly
- Calm under pressure & ability to think on your feet