Working as Senior Software Engineer at Thycotic means being a part of a team of highly capable, collaborative and agile developers. Thycotic is creating awesome software that’s used by thousands of IT professionals all over the globe.
This can be a remote/telecommute position based out of your home office. Reports to the Software Development Team Lead.
- Be a fully contributing member of a Thycotic Sprint team.
- Work specifically on projects relating to our cloud-hosted applications, such as Privilege Manager Cloud along with other backend components.
Skills and Requirements:
- 8 years+ experience in C#, C++ and related technologies. Strong design skills and full software development lifecycle experience required.
- Experience with developing Windows services/agents and application process details in a client/server environment is a MUST.
- Understanding of COM/ATL is a big plus.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented principles, the .NET Framework, web APIs, relational databases and web application development.
- Passionate about writing quality code and constantly honing your development skills.
- Ability to quickly read and understand both new and existing code.
- Ability to look at the big picture, come up with great new ideas, but also execute those ideas and write the code to make it happen.
- Seeking a highly collaborative, flat environment–there’s not a lot of hierarchy or red tape here.
- Experience with large codebases and unit testing — mock frameworks, web testing, database testing, etc.
- Desire to develop using Test Driven Development.
- Comfortable developing using pair programming.
Why Work at Thycotic?:
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative. What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression! Thycotic was named a “Best Places to Work” Award Winner in 2019 and 2020 in recognition of our positive work environment and culture, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy
Apply now for the remote ‘Senior Software Engineer (C#/C++)’ position!
You can also view all of our remote job openings here.